1st November 2016, 11:41 AM
Ronak 2805

Are students with Maharashtra domicile given higher preference in MHCET exam?

Hello Sir, What type of student is given higher preference in the MHCET exam,
A student with a Gujarat domicile but his/her parent with Maharashtra domicile or the student from outside Maharashtra state?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  2. Can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam? -- [New]
  3. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  5. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  6. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  7. What does Domicile status in Maharashtra mean?
  8. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  9. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  10. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  11. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  12. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  14. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  15. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  16. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  17. Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  18. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
2nd November 2016, 06:36 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are students with Maharashtra domicile given higher preference in MHCET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronak 2805 View Post
Hello Sir, What type of student is given higher preference in the MHCET exam,
A student with a Gujarat domicile but his/her parent with Maharashtra domicile or the student from outside Maharashtra state?
MHT-CET is for filling the seats in medical/engineering colleges in Maharashtra. As far as I know Maharashtra domicile students have preference over the non Maharashtra domicile holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?