28th December 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?

Respected Sir,
My daughter is born in Mumbai but done her schooling from Abu Dhabi. She is now in grade 10th. She wants to pursue her higher studies from Mumbai and wants to give her AIPMT from Maharashtra. My husband is born in Mumbai and done his schooling and higher studies from Mumbai. We have our own property in Mumbai. I would like to know can my daughter get the domicile of Maharashtra and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  3. Possibility to do Internship in Abu Dhabi during studies for M.Tech student?
  4. Jobs for computer teachers in good schools in Abu Dhabi with a salary above AED 5000?
  5. Internship at Abu Dhabi being a M.Tech student from India?
  6. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  7. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  10. What does Domicile status in Maharashtra mean?
  11. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?
  12. Scope in Marine, Petrochemical/Petroleum and Mining Engineering courses?
  13. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  14. Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test for 11th class -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?
  16. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  17. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  18. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
25th January 2016, 01:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?

If you and your family are a permanent resident of Maharashtra then you can surely get domicile certificate for your daughter through any ID proof like voter id or any other card which has address mentioned on it and issued by any government authority.

You can get the certificate from nearby Tehsil or through any lawyer. Just need proper documents to support your domicile status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?