17th April 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What does Domicile status in Maharashtra mean?

wHAT DO YOU NEAM BY DOMICILE STATUS IN MAHARASHTRA?

I and my wife are domiciled in Mumbai, Maharashtra. However for the past 14 years we are both abroad (Gulf) but visiting our parents in Mumbai every year. For our son's future higher education in the science stream does he require to be domiciled there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  5. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  6. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  7. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  10. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  11. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state? -- [New]
  12. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  13. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  14. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  16. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  17. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  18. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
2nd January 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does Domicile status in Maharashtra mean?

I studied from 7th to 10th im maharashtra and my father is in Defence and he is transferred to visakhapatpan and i did my 11th and 12th from visakhapatnam . Can I get admission in government MBBS College without Domicile?

Pls send me the answer at [email protected].
14th March 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I alongwith my family came to Maharashtra (Mumbai) 10 years back.Is there any domicile certificate required to get admission in professional course ?
16th March 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am residing in maharashtra for last 13years.. and have done my complete schooling from here itself... will i be a domicile of maharashtra... need to answer for mhcet 2014.. pls rply as soon as possible....
16th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have studied in maharashtra from 1st to 12th... will i be a domicile of maharashtra... my native place is andhra pradesh...
25th June 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

We are staying in Maharashtra in last 18 years and my daughter studying here from 1 st to 12th . We required Domicile Certificate?
If we did Domicile Certificate shall it can used in other states like Tamilnadu, Karnataka etc
8th June 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have domicile certificate of Maharashtra but I have passed my class 10 and 12 from West Bengal. So, my question is that which state candidate I will be considered in neet-ug.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?