28th March 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?

Sir
I am Swathi from Andhra Pradesh. I have completed my Graduation, I would like to do Post Graduation in Geography from IGNOU in Distance Education. So please give me the details about how can I apply M.A. Geography from IGNOU and give me the all information about application date, fee details?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, pattern and fee structure of M.Com in IGNOU?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  3. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  4. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  6. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  7. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  8. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  9. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  11. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  12. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  13. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  14. TTA question papers for last 10 years -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  16. How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence form IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  17. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  18. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
3rd April 2015, 10:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am Swathi from Andhra Pradesh. I have completed my Graduation, I would like to do Post Graduation in Geography from IGNOU in Distance Education. So please give me the details about how can I apply M.A. Geography from IGNOU and give me the all information about application date, fee details?

Sorry to say that IGNOU does not offer MA Geography courses so it is not possible for you to do MA Geography through IGNOU. However, you can do MA Geography some other reputed university which offers MA Geography. There are so many reputed universities which offer MA Geography courses. Here, I am providing you the list of Master degree courses offered by IGNOU.

Master Degree courses offered by IGNOU are:

- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Arts in Distance Education (MA in Distance Education)
- Master of Science, Msc in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MA in Tourism Management)
- Master of Business Administration in Aviation (MBA in Aviation)
- Master of Science, MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science
- Master of Science, MSc in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Master of Arts, MA in Rural Development
- Master of Arts, MA in Economics
- Master of Arts, MA in History
- Master of Arts, MA in Hindi
- Master of Arts, MA in Sociology
- Master of Arts, MA in Public Administration
- Master of Arts, MA in Political Science
- Master of Arts, MA in English

Contact Address:
Maidan Garhi, IGNOU Road,
New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2957 1000
Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Management Prospectus 2015.pdf(1.06 MB, 576 views)
4th April 2015, 01:16 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?

For your kind information, I would like to let you know that IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University does not offers MA in Geography therefore you can not apply for this course in IGNOU and if you are really interested to study MA in Geography then you must go to another university than IGNOU so that you can easily complete your MA in Geography through distance education.

I have listed some universities which offers MA in Geography through distance education so you should download more details of these universities and apply for admission in MA Geography :

>> Nalanda Open University for MA Arts in Geography.

>> Karnataka State Open University for Master's in Geography.

>> The Global Open University Nagaland for MA in Geography.

These are the universities which offers the course you want so you should get admission but fee structure is different of every single university so that you should read fee structure mentioned below :

01. Nalanda Open University - 3300/- Per Year

02. Global Open Univeristy - INR 24125/- only.

If you want to study in IGNOU only then you will have to choose another master's degree course and courses list is available on the official website of IGNOU.
8th August 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do M.A. in geography from ignou. Tell me can I do. and how?
18th October 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I read in raj news paper that now Ignou is also offering MA in geography. Pls tell me
14th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Please sir geography ma is a very important subject so please eshu the course
27th May 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am not having geography in my ba programme but i want to do ma with geography. am i eligible for it from ignou
29th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir ji,
I am Sandeep Kumar from Delhi .I have completed my post graduation in poltical science from ignou in distance education .So please give me the details about how can I apply ph.d& M.Phil .poltical science from Ignou and give me the all information about application date ,fee details?
25th September 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or madam,
I completed MSc Chemistry with 70% as a regular student. Now I want to do PhD in chemistry as correspondence. Please tell me how can I and fee structure also.....tnx
10th September 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am aftab alam I completed be in geography from regular now I want to do ma in geography from ignou so please give me information from where is it possible
22nd October 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, My name is Vaishali D. Already I am working as a secondary High School Teacher. I am completed B.A. in geography after that B.Ed,M.A.Education but I wanted to complete M.A in geography so please give me information from where is it possible.
7th July 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,please ask me the fee structure of The Global open university of Nagaland. I am from Assam.
22nd October 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to know one question that if anybody completed BTech whether he or she will be eligible for ma in Geography or not
26th October 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in geography honers. But i want to M. A in history or other subjects. How can I eligible for this study
25th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in geography so I want to continue MA in geography itself in Manipur is their any chance sir?
28th March 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Uma Shanker nagar from Rajasthan ! How can I apply to study (MSC in botany or Zoology) in IGNOU ? Detail information , fee structure etc.
7th July 2019, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done B.tech (ce) . Can I take admissions in MA/Msc geography (art/sc.)
24th July 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Bichitra form Bhubaneswar ,I want to ma in geography at IGNOU , sir please tell me
18th August 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Om Prakash from Rajasthan. I have completed my Graduation, I would like to do Post Graduation in Geography from IGNOU in Distance Education. So please give me the details about how can I apply M.A. Geography from IGNOU and give me the all information about application details
30th October 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are other branches of geography as Human Geography and any professional courses related to it
14th February 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir ...I have done my b.ed and m.ed from hpu University ...i jus want to know how can I apply for job ...in b.ed course..
18th March 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly ensure MA Geography course through IGNOU.
18th March 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I would like to take MSc/Ma geography from IGNOU.is this university provide it as a course to study
11th July 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly Ms c / Ma geography from ignou is university provide it as a course to study
please information sir

my email id : [email protected]
cont : 8199069396
6th December 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I m working as a teacher.I have geography in BA.Now I want to do MA in geography.but regular not possible.Please tell me how & from where I can do MA private
15th August 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in geography so I want to continue MA in geography from distance mode in patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?