30th December 2010, 07:28 PM
manoj225

Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?

hello sir,
I am studying b.tech (electrical and electronics engineering) and my percentage is 57 and it may be my final percentage. Can i get job in core side or software.please help me

7th January 2011, 06:19 PM
niranjanscorpio1988

Default Re: Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?

hi manoj,
dont worry about your percentage. most of the core companies recruiting through gate scores. so if you are appearing for gate exam try to get good score.
8th January 2011, 12:59 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?

Hello Manoj,

Your B.Tech score is quite low and you won't be eligible to sit the interview for MNC's
such as
Wipro
Infosys
TCS
CTS
HCL, etc

But still, my dear friend, dont stop trying because there are so many companies which doesn't mention about the cut off marks in B.Tech. So, I advice you to make a powerful resume and take some extra courses in software side and if you have talent, you can get a good company, though not best.

Keep Trying.
All the best.
8th January 2011, 11:28 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello manoj,
As your percentage is low(less than 60%),it will be hard for you to get in core company as well as software MNC companies.But you can get a chance to get into other companies,You have to make a better resume.

Try going for a Certified course from any one of these:
CISCO:CCNA,CCNP,CCIE for networking.
SUN SYSTEM:J2SE,J2EE for java software etc

In some of the companies,they are strictly based on the percentage,some other are relaxable. So better go for this international certified courses and you can make it.

All the best.
8th January 2011, 11:33 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello manoj,
As your percentage is low(less than 60%),it will be hard for you to get in core company as well as software MNC companies.But you can get a chance to get into other companies,You have to make a better resume.

Try going for a Certified course from any one of these:
CISCO:CCNA,CCNP,CCIE for networking.
SUN SYSTEM:J2SE,J2EE for java software etc

In some of the companies,they are strictly based on the percentage,some other are relaxable. So better go for this international certified courses and you can make it.

All the best.
13th April 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE?

13th April 2011, 08:48 PM
Niklesh92

i think your percentage is bit low to get into a core company....im sry..
14th April 2011, 11:01 PM
sumati15

hello
since your percentage is quite low so it is difficult for you to get placed in a core company.
Rather there are some core companies which recruit throug gate scores so prepare well for it.
15th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

my stream is ECEand b.tech % is 57%.
i know i cant get in top companies.
can i join in top company through experience i.e by working in other company(wich is not famous) and join in famous company through experience made in earlier company.
is it possible???????
9th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have less percentage in b.tech 57%in second year how to overcome my percentage
25th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i have got less 57% in10th but i improved in my inter with 85% and btech with an agregate of 66% uptill 3-2 will my 10th% effect my future eligibility for job?
5th August 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

COMLETED MY BE IN ECE AND SCORED 58.23 %. LOOKING FOR A JOB .. PLZ HELP ME OUT ?? DID I GO FOR RF ENGG TRAING ...SUGGEST ME OTHERS OPTION ... I ALSO DONE DIPLOMA IN ECE WITH 62 % AND TENTH WID 67
5th August 2011, 09:48 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?

As you told me that you got 57 percent marks so i want to tell you that you can't get an excellent core company on this percentage because a good core company required at least 60 percent marks so try to work hard and don't be hopeless.
30th August 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i have completed my B.E(ECE) with an aggregate of 67%.Do i get chance in core companies?
29th February 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 57% IN B.TECH IN ECE! IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET JOB IN CORE SIDE! IF SO KINDLY LET ME SAY!
16th April 2012, 01:47 AM
neat_raw

Your B.Tech score is quite low and you won't be eligible to sit the interview for MNC's
such as
Wipro
Infosys
TCS
CTS
HCL, etc

But still, my dear friend, dont stop trying because there are so many companies which doesn't mention about the cut off marks in B.Tech. So, I advice you to make a powerful resume and take some extra courses in software side and if you have talent, you can get a good company, though not best.
21st April 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech with 56% can i get a job as system admin l1 level in MNC ?
29th March 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hello this is rupali is it right gate score will get best job in psu. I am mechanical engg completed in 2013,have 2 and half year experience in civil design and documentation. want to do GATE now is it right decision for me . and plz share how psu companies selected girls candidate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?