23rd September 2012, 06:54 PM
pusarla swarna madhuri

How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?

HELLO SIR/MADAM
I am an ece prefinal year student from a university.since i wanted to get a job in core company i wanted to know list of the courses to be done in my department subjects before i enter any core company.also i wish to know the requirments of a core company it expect from a fresher student.

THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM;
SWARNA MADHURI

20th February 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?

sir
i am ece 3rd year after completin b.tech i want to job in out of nation then what are i am doing

tThank you sir
vijay hyd
27th May 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE-ECE. But i want work to core company in embedded field or network field. I want detail about private core company detail in coimbatore,chennai,bangalore,sriperumputhur.
3rd June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech 3rd year in ece .and i have an intrest in core subjects and want to get job in core companies.will i get a job?my percentage is 72 % up to 3rd year.please suggest me hw to get a job in core companies
29th August 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core company after passing ece final year?
30th August 2013, 01:21 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusarla swarna madhuri View Post
HELLO SIR/MADAM
I am an ece prefinal year student from a university.since i wanted to get a job in core company i wanted to know list of the courses to be done in my department subjects before i enter any core company.also i wish to know the requirments of a core company it expect from a fresher student.

THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM;
SWARNA MADHURI
All core companies related to your engineering discipline comes under the Public Sector Undertaking organizations or we can say that they comes under the Navratnas or Maharatnas companies.Your engineering degree will be sufficient to get jobs in these organizations.For getting jobs in these organizations you can apply for three entrances exam which will help you to get jobs in these organizations :
  1. GATE(Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering).
  2. PSU(Public Sector Undertaking).
  3. IES(Indian Engineering Services conducted by the Union Public Service Commission).
Eligibility required for GATE Exam :-
  • Candidates should have a bachelor engineering degree/post graduate engineering degree from a recognized university.

Eligibility required for PSU Exam :-
  • Candidates should have a 4 year's bachelor engineering degree/Post Graduate engineering degree and its technical degree should be approved from AICTE.
  • Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in their engineering course.
  • Candidates should not have correspondence/distance learning degree.
  • Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and should not be above 35 years.
  • Candidates who belong from the reserved category such as OBC/SC/ST/PH will get 5 years of age relaxations.
Eligibility required for IES Exam :-
  • Candidates should have a 4 years Bachelor engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Civil from a recognized university.
  • Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and should not be above 30 years.

Written test of the above listed exam will include questions from two sections and these sections will be : Section I - General Ability Test and Section II will have questions from your engineering discipline.

General Ability Test section will include questions from :
  1. English Grammar and Comprehension.
  2. General Knowledge and general Awareness.
  3. General Intelligence and Reasoning.
Technical Section (Electronics and Communication Engineering) will include questions from following topics :
  1. Signals and Systems.
  2. Digital Circuits.
  3. Control Systems.
  4. Electro-Magnetic's.
  5. Networks.
  6. Electronic Devices.
  7. Analog Circuits.
  8. Communications.

3rd September 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How could i get a job abroad after ece??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?