16th January 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in any core company? I am studying Alpha College of Engineering, Tamilnadu

Sir im priya.. im studying alpha college of engg., Tamilnadu... im doing my final year ECE now...now my GPA is 78%.. Sir my problem is im not good in speaking English... i want to get a job in any one of the core company..??? is this possible..??? please help me...

25th May 2013, 02:47 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in any core company? I am studying Alpha College of Engineering, Tamilnadu

HI Priya

Your marks are good. your marks will help you to get most of shortlist. YOu need to perform well in interview. If you can express yourself well in interview, you would be able to get through.
Read news paper daily and watch Headline today or BBC, you will soon start speaking correct english.

For placement good english is required but now very wi fi.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?