11th June 2018, 08:06 PM
Rashmi Sharma Bhardwaj

Which subject is beneficial for Pharma students for UGC- NET?

I am pursuing M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics). I want to ask you sir, which subject is beneficial for me for UGC-NET/JRF? I want to do PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. Option of subject to choose for Pharma-D students in CSIR UGC NET exam
  2. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  3. For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  5. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  6. Which is more beneficial for me MA in Geography or MSc in Geography to clear UGC NET?
  7. Which subject should I opt for applying in UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Pharmacy?
  8. Matching subject of M.Pharma in NET? Is paper 1 common to all disciplines?
  9. Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET?
  11. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  12. How should I clear UGC NET exam? I am a M.Pharma candidate
  13. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Chemical Science) being a M.Pharma postgraduate?
  14. M.Pharma Pharmacology candidate is eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject?
  15. Tips to prepare for UGC NET Political Science subject
  16. Which subjects can I appear for UGC NET Exam having completed MA in Rural Development?
  17. Information about UGC NET forms?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if secure 55% marks in M.Com with 1 subject left to clear? Should I have to submit results of 2 years of M.Com if qualified in UGC-NET?
16th September 2018, 05:06 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is beneficial for Pharma students for UGC- NET?

You can choose subjects for UGC-NET/JRF as per your interest. Here is the following link for viewing list of subjects.

Link: https://ugcnetonline.in/subjects.php

Subjects like Home Science (12), Forensic Science (82) and Environmental Sciences (89) could be beneficial for Pharmacy students.

However, apart from UGC-NET, if pharmacy students are willing to apply for CSIR NET exam, then it could be more fruitful to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?