11th November 2017, 12:08 AM
jkgupta81

M.Pharma Pharmacology candidate is eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject?

Is an M.Pharm Pharmacology candidate eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject? Can you please provide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET social medicine and community health subject?
  2. Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health subject
  3. Eligibility for Social Medicine and Community subject under UGC NET? -- [New]
  4. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  5. Books to be referred for UGC NET 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health
  6. For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?
  7. Can I apply for NET in Social Medicine and Community Health after Completion of masters in Medical Sociology?
  8. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  9. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  12. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. M.Sc Nursing Psychiatric can apply for NET in Social Medicine & Community Health?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  15. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Social Medicine & Community Health) for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last 10 years solved question papers for UGC NET?
  17. Which books should I prefer for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine?
  18. M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry student can apply for NET exam in Social Medicine and Community Health?
12th November 2017, 11:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Pharma Pharmacology candidate is eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject?

Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health. The full details are mentioned below.

UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted twice every year. This test is conducted for giving admissions into different courses in different universities.

The educational qualification required is to complete Masters level degree or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognised university.
The minimum percentage required is 55%. There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates.

Since you have your masters level degree in M.Pharm in Pharmacology you are eligible to apply for the UGC NET exam.
29th August 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Pharma Pharmacology candidate is eligible for UGC NET through social medicine and community health subject?

I have done m.s. Pharm with pharmacoinformatics am i eligible for ugc net through social medicine and community health
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?