19th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better between VLSI and Embedded for project purpose?

for project purpose which is better subject better vlsi or embedded

Related Questions:
  1. Details for best project training centres for CLSI and Embedded in bangalore?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  3. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  4. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  5. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  6. How to apply for project work(Internship) related to VLSI in DRDO during M.Tech.(ECE)?
  7. Which CDAC centre is best to do PGD in Embedded or VLSI?
  8. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  9. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students? -- [New]
  10. What aer the good career options for embedded or VLSI in E&TC?
  11. Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  12. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  13. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?
  15. Which are the good career embedded or VLSI courses in E&TC in M.E?
  16. Which colleges are the best for M.Tech under PGECET?
  17. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?
  18. What should I do to join VLSI or Embedded course after engineering in ECE branch?
19th December 2011, 10:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better between VLSI and Embedded for project purpose?

dear friend,
For doing project you can go for embedded system course rather than VLSI..

Embedded system course is very much interesting also future prospective..

You will get much job opportunity in this field..

For doing a project in embedded system you have to be good in assembly level language..

So, try to practice assembly language as much as possible..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?