10th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?

hye, i have completed b.tech. I want to do job oriented project training in vlsi or embeded for 2 to 3 months. which are the institutes in maharashtra or hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  2. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  4. Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not? -- [New]
  5. List of institutes providing VLSI, Embedded System in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  6. Best institutes in Bangalore for certified courses of embedded system and VLSI
  7. Details about best institutes in India for doing Certified course in VLSI and Embedded System Design?
  8. List of college in Hyderabad offering both Embedded System and VLSI in M.Tech?
  9. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  10. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  11. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  12. Best institutes in India for certified courses of Embedded System Design and VLSI design?
  13. How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?
  14. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  15. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  16. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  17. Training institute for VLSI Design and Embedded System in Kolkata?
  18. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
11th April 2014, 10:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes in Maharashtra or Hyderabad for VLSI or Embedded system training?

Embedded systems and VLSI are two rapidly progressing fields in modern world. Both fields are the future of the whole world. In the near future the entire world is going to depend on these two fields. You can definitely pursue training in various training institutes of Maharashtra and Hyderabad.

Institutes in Maharashtra are :-
-APPIN Technology Labs - Chembur, Chembur, Mumbai
-Centre For Distance Engineering Education Programme, IIT Powai, Mumbai
-Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
-Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments - Maharashtra, Chunnabhatti, Mumbai

Institutes in Hyderabad are:-
-Central Institute of Tool Design, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-VECTOR Institute, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
-Vector India Pvt Ltd, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
-MTS Technologies Ltd, Hyderabad
-Cranes Software International Ltd., Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
-Arunodaya Electro Power Technologies Pvt Ltd, ECIL Post, Hyderabad
-Wingsvision Techno, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?