29th November 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better for internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd semester in EEE branch

I'm persuing b.tech third semester in eee branch, which subject is better to choose for internship ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  3. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  4. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the requirements for internship programme? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  6. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  7. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  8. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  9. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  10. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  11. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  12. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  13. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  14. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  15. What are the requirements for internship after 3rd year in TCS, Infosys like companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  16. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  18. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
29th October 2015, 11:30 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject is better for internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd semester in EEE branch

See, there are various organisations on which you can do internship. Some of them are-

~NTPC
~ONGC
~State Substations
~BHEL

Now depending on your choice of organisations, your subject will vary.
Like for example-
1)If you decide to do training in some of the sub stations, then it would come under Switch gear and power systems.

2)If NTPC, you choose, then you could be more focusing on the machines and the generation of electricity.

3)In case of organisations like BHEl, constructions of various electrical components(big ones) would be the major area or interest.

Overall, all these are good for training. Depending on your interest you can choose among them.
The above are only a some of them, you can also try in private companies.
It would be better if you choose regarding the power systems or machines because it would also help you in understanding the subjects later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?