1st June 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

In which subject can I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics in B.Tech?

If i opt electrical and electronics engineering in b.tech, then under which subject can i do m.tech??? i mean what are the subjects there for m.tech under this engineeing???? pls i want the answer as soon as possible..

8th July 2011, 06:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: In which subject can I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i opt electrical and electronics engineering in b.tech, then under which subject can i do m.tech??? i mean what are the subjects there for m.tech under this engineeing???? pls i want the answer as soon as possible..
Hello friend

As you are from Electrical Electronics Engineering stream there will be wide areas in which you can be specialized in future for your M.Tech course.

I'll tell you some of the M.tech streams so have a look at them you may find them interesting.

->VLSi

->Embedded Systems

->Radio Communications

->Power Electronics

->Robotics

->Power systems

->Nano Technology.

and many more like this.

There are some top selected courses by the M.Tech students still now they are like

1)Power Electronics and Drives

2)Power systems Engineering

3)Instrumentation and Control systems

4)Computer controlled Industrial Power.

I have also given the ranks to the top selected courses not courses its actually called specializations after your b.tech.

Anyways feel free to ask further help all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
8th July 2011, 07:42 PM
ravi6

Default Re: In which subject can I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics in B.Tech?

Dear,

After B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engg.,you can go for some following

fields at M.Tech level:- 1)Power Engineering
2)Instrumentation Engg.
3)Industrial Power
4)Radio communication

You will choose your field According to your interest.

REGARDS
ravi6
8th July 2011, 09:24 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject can I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics in B.Tech?

hi dear

you choose EEE branch in B.TECH.

that is good subject you take

so if you continue to M.TECH then
you do either electrical or electronics any of one.

subject is:--

*Embedded system

*Radar engine

*Robotics

*Power system

*Computer controlled industrial power...

mainly that is the subject under this subject..........
9th July 2011, 09:55 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after your b.tec in electrical & electronic you can do m.tech in
*VLSI
*mos technology
*power system
*nano technology
*instrument & control system
& many more.
good luck...........................
9th July 2011, 04:00 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,
there are the following subjects in M.Tech:
1.vlsi
2.communication
3.image peocessing
4.digital communication
5.embaded system
6.microelectronics
7.non technology
20th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Now i am a working professional and i have done my b.tech in electrical.Can i do m.tech for Robotics or embedded system ? What should be the exam i need to face for that.
16th November 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

actually i'm a poor student in electrical & electronics.. some how with less percentage i have completed my b.tech... i'm interested in doing M.tech...in embedded systems.. can i getup in dat subject.. please give me suggestion...
24th January 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

in which subject i do M.tech after doing electronics n telecommunication engineerig and lme know the scopes in future
12th February 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech in microprocessor after completing b.tech in electrical engineering, or i have to qualify gate in some other paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?