11th April 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Subject combinations available related to Medical field to study in 11th CBSE?

Hello Sir, I have given my 10th Board exam from CBSE Board. Now I am waiting for my result. I will take Science in 11th standard but the problem is I am weak in Mathematics. So, I want to choose Medical field in 11th CBSE. Can I know the subject combination that I should take in 11th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. How may opt for teaching profession in medical field ? i am in 11th standard currently.
  2. Does CBSE offer Nursing subject to study in 11th standard?
  3. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  4. Which is the best subject to choose for M.Sc related to Medical field after completion of B.Sc?
  5. Courses related to Nanotechnology in 11th and after 12th for graduation?
  6. What are the subject combinations better to study in B.Com?
  7. Whether B.Sc Honours and B.Sc General courses are similar?
  8. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  9. Medical related courses available to study for a candidate with 86% in 12th CBSE?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Medical related courses available to study for 12th Non-Medical candidate? -- [New]
  12. Is it necessary to opt Mathematics in 12th Science to become an Engineer?
  13. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course related to medical field after class 10th with 94% marks
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  18. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
14th April 2018, 08:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject combinations available related to Medical field to study in 11th CBSE?

The subject combination required for studying various courses like MBBS, BDS etc in senior secondary board examination are:

1. Physics.

2. Chemistry.

3. Biology.

4. English.

5. You can select any subject of choice.

You can apply for NEET exam conducted by CBSE for admission in top medical colleges of India. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required for NEET exam.
14th April 2018, 09:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Subject combinations available related to Medical field to study in 11th CBSE?

There are various medical courses like:

Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.

Bachelor of Dental Science.

Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine and Surgery etc.

Academic qualification for all these courses: Aspirants should choose English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 12th level.

Percentage of marks required: Minimum of 50% marks.

Competitive entrance exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
15th April 2018, 01:30 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who want to get admission in the medical course the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, you have to pursue 12th in PCB if you want to pursue any medical course in the future.

For admission in the medical courses candidates have to appear and qualify for NEET or other entrance examination conducted by the institutes.
15th April 2018, 11:08 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in any medical courses in future, the required qualification is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised board.

The age limit varies with course in which you want to get admission.

So, if you have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th then you will become eligible to get admission in other medical courses.
15th April 2018, 12:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to get admission in medical course ( MBBS, BDS, Biotechnology, BHMS, BAMS etc ) is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, you have take PCB in your 11th if you want to get admission in medical course after 12th.

Candidates have to qualify for entrance examination for admission in various courses.
15th April 2018, 01:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since you are interested in making your career in medical field hence the stream which you will have to opt for your higher secondary school degree course is the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects. Further, you do not have to worry regarding your weakness in Mathematics as you are interested in medical fields.

Once you complete your Class 12th with PCB group you will be eligible for pursuing medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Pharma, etc. .
18th April 2018, 08:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since you are interested in Medical field so you need to opt for science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and biology as main subjects for your higher secondary school degree education and hence there is no need to be worried about your weakness in Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?