1st October 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to opt Mathematics in 12th Science to become an Engineer?

Hi,
I am very weak in Mathematics but creamy in Biology. I am confused what I should do? I want to become an Engineer so its necessary for me to take Mathematics in 12th Science? Please tell me about this.

6th October 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt Mathematics in 12th Science to become an Engineer?

To become an Engineering, it is mandatory to study Mathematics subject in your 11th and 12th standard. If you are weak at Mathematics and creamy at Biology and you wanted to become an Engineer, it is not possible to become an Engineer by pursuing Biology subject in your 12th standard. If you pursue Biology in your 12th standard, you need to pursue your higher studies in Medical field. So, it is mandatory to study Mathematics subject in your 11th and 12th standards if you are interested to become an Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?