28th July 2015, 05:15 PM
hasan dhaga

Which subject is easy for me in commerce 12th having 50% in 10th?

I have taken admission in 12th private I have done diploma in civil and got drop out in second year now I have took admission in 12th commerce so please let us me know is there any optional subject in 12th commerce so I can select easy one and get pass

30th July 2015, 12:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject is easy for me in commerce 12th having 50% in 10th?

See, regarding the optional subjects that you are taking about you can take up subjects like

- Computer Science

- Information Practices or

- Physical Education.

Analyzing your condition, i would suggest you to take up Physical education. the reason behind me suggesting you this is that-

1) it doesn't require and major studies and practices.

2) it only requires knowledge of games and also practical exams would be based on the performance on the field.

3) Since nearly every student is inclined towards sports, so this subject would not not be very difficult to handle.

4) it will put pressure on your body rather than your brain which can be easily bared.

So, the suggestion is to take up physical education, and if it is not an option available then you can g for computer courses like Computer science or the information practices.
30th July 2015, 02:38 PM
maybach

Default Re: Which subject is easy for me in commerce 12th having 50% in 10th?

For 12th the easient subject a student can choose is the "Physical Education".
It is actually one of the most preffered choice of the students because in this there are no therectical concepts and no pressure of the stueis. You justr need to be physically fir and be able to play sports well.

Also, the exam consists of the general aspects of the sports including the rules and the specification of the fields of the different sports but then also it has very good scope for scoring marks and also students find it very easy to handle this subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?