1st July 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to be a CA with Economics and Maths after 10th?

my sister has just passed out 10th and she wants to take commerce but due to marks she is denied to commerece but offered economic with math, Is it a better option than commerece? what is the future prospectus with these subject? she wants to do CA after 12th can she do CA with these subject and wud these subject help her in her CA study?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  2. In which B.Com Hons colleges can I get after scoring 82% in best five and 85% in best four?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  4. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  7. Is it important to have Maths in 10+2 to purse Economics Honors?
  8. Is maths compulsory for economics honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  10. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?
  11. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class?
  12. Is it possible to be a CA with Economics and Maths after 10th? -- [New]
  13. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  14. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for B.A economics exam
  15. When can we start preparing for IAS exam? Books for preparation for IAS?
  16. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  17. Economics honours under Delhi university is possible without Maths?
  18. What is the procedure of M.Com external admission?
2nd July 2015, 10:40 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to be a CA with Economics and Maths after 10th?

Yes, it is possible to a CA with economics and Maths in your 12th class. To become the candidate has to pass their 12th in any stream provided the candidate need to clear the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). The registration should be done in 60 days prior to the exam.

CA offers huge proficiency and has good scope for the aspirants. Most of the CA's end up being entrepreneurs. They also choose to become Tax advisers and consultants.

A qualified chartered accountant can join in Government sector, Public sector and also private sector.
2nd July 2015, 11:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to be a CA with Economics and Maths after 10th?

Yes, the candidate who has completed 12th standard with Economics and Mathematics are eligible to pursue CA course. To get admission in CA course, you need to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is an entrance examination to get admission in CA course. The CPT entrance examination is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December. By qualifying the CPT examination, you can get admission to pursue CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?