5th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Arif asadullah

Which subject is more important for preparation for UPSC examination?

I am the student of standard 9th and my question is which subject is i have to make strong for preparation upsc exam.also give some tips for preparation of upsc exam.

12th February 2012, 09:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is more important for preparation for UPSC examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arif asadullah View Post
I am the student of standard 9th and my question is which subject is i have to make strong for preparation upsc exam.also give some tips for preparation of upsc exam.
UPSC is not an examination but is the regulatory body which conducts various examination including Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, Combined Defense Service Exam, Indian Forest Service Exam etc.
Now, the format and the syllabus of each of these examinations is different and its quite difficult to suggest you the subjects you need to work hard on.
However, for most of the examination, you must be good at General Knowledge and English. Few of them requires a strong base in Mathematics and Science whereas, others do not have paper based on the Maths or Science. So, basically, it completely depends upon the examination you're willing to appear for and as you are still in the ninth standard, I would suggest you to concentrate on your secondary examination and Higher secondary examination. Instead of concentrating on a particular subject, you should try to do well in each of them and depending upon your performance in the secondary examination, you should plan your higher studies and any entrance examinations.
20th May 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is more important for preparation for UPSC examination?

i m 12th pass student and i want preparation of upsc exam for exam which subject i take in graduation for beteer
4th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am student of engineering 2nd year branch ece.i want to know how to prepare for upsc ias..and which book is best for preparation
6th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i am student of std.9th n i want to know how prepare for UPSC;ips
3rd June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

IAM STUDYING XI STANDARD STATE SYALLUBUS I WANT TO BECOME AN ARMY OFFICER HOW CAN I REACH MY GOAL?
19th July 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

het i am pursuing m.com and my grduation background is commerce i am very confused can i take law or mangment can u just help me out find the optional paper and i was thinking that can i go for self study or not pls help me out
12th March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12 nd i am confused that which subject in graduation will help me in upsc
2nd July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

My question is that can i becoome an ips officer and any other civil service officer by taking science in 11th standard and compleate my graduation from bsc????
11th May 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12th so i want to know that which subject in greduation will help me in UPSC
2nd March 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12th so I will choose Telugu subject in graduation will help me in upsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?