27th February 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is the most seek after course in Germany after B.E Production?

I have done BE production and i want to know which subjects are my options or which course is the current most seek after course in germany
i need guidance for education in germany

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  2. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  3. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  4. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  5. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  8. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  9. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  11. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  14. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  15. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  16. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
19th June 2011, 07:32 AM
dineshpandiyan

Default Re: Which subject is the most seek after course in Germany after B.E Production?

after b.E , M.E and P.Hd is a good scope in germany. i attch details of P.Hd in germany.
14th November 2011, 04:31 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject is the most seek after course in Germany after B.E Production?

after b.E , M.E and P.Hd is a good scope in germany.
29th March 2012, 06:52 PM
Dilbag86

Often students consider work options while they plan for higher education abroad. However, though most of places take care to offer some kind of practical exposure during their stay, students are expect to return on the completion of the program. Similarly, as per the rules and regulations all international students are expected to leave Germany on completion of the course of study.

Otherwise the options are pretty positive in lieu of the strategic location of the institutions where the industry concentration predominant and the research hubs are easily reachable. This helps the industry-university interaction grow further and eventually to make the learning environment bidirectional.

Also, if you are keen for higher studies in Electrical Engineering, give a thought to other locations like USA, UK etc. that are more popular for the specified field.
29th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Dilbag86

Often students consider work options while they plan for higher education abroad. However, though most of places take care to offer some kind of practical exposure during their stay, students are expect to return on the completion of the program. Similarly, as per the rules and regulations all international students are expected to leave Germany on completion of the course of study.

Otherwise the options are pretty positive in lieu of the strategic location of the institutions where the industry concentration predominant and the research hubs are easily reachable. This helps the industry-university interaction grow further and eventually to make the learning environment bidirectional.

Also, if you are keen for higher studies in Electrical Engineering, give a thought to other locations like USA, UK etc. that are more popular for the specified field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?