20th April 2011, 08:18 PM
kirat singh

Which subject should I choose between Science and Arts? Which has a wider scope?

I am really fond of arts subjects(particularly geography).I am in dilemma of choosing between science or arts subjects as my parents and friends want me to take up science as it has a wide scope.please help me

15th May 2011, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Which subject should I choose between Science and Arts? Which has a wider scope?

good morning..
every one seems right from their side. its the best part of you to find the better fondation for your carrer. if you would find comfortable with arts , its much better to go with arts. as science has much scope , but its literally a different aspect of life. if you take up science, further its quite manner to go with engineering or medical as per your score. if your up to arts, you can take a path to law , journalism or civil examinations like wise (IAS/IPS) etc , which would give a better foundation. so its your turn to look out for the best.

good luck
18th May 2011, 08:02 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which subject should I choose between Science and Arts? Which has a wider scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirat singh View Post
I am really fond of arts subjects(particularly geography).I am in dilemma of choosing between science or arts subjects as my parents and friends want me to take up science as it has a wide scope.please help me
Both are good programs to do one is known for an intellectual and creative brain person and other for the person who is high in thoughts and interested in technology

B.A and B.Sc both these courses are offered by almost all the universities of our country

I personally like B.Sc because there will be wider opportunities for this bachelors course than the B.A candidate

B.Sc candidate will have a lot of opportunities like he can go to either software field for jobs or he can also do some hardware courses like CCNA and move on to some professional jobs and all

so it is always advisable to take B.Sc than B.A

the B.Sc lot of scope in job market in the present situation also the B.Sc is well regarded by the students and faculty

B.Sc is easy to complete and also easy to get a job with it

So opt B.Sc for a bright career

Regards

~AdityA~
18th May 2011, 07:14 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Which subject should I choose between Science and Arts? Which has a wider scope?

hello dear..........
look your carrier is totally dependant on you......
you have to agree that science has a better and wide carrier options but at the same time if you look over your interest you are much inclined towards arts.........
simply if you are interested in arts then you should go for it as if by taking science you dont like your subject then your work would not be eefective....
so the choice is yours........
best of luck.........
2nd June 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

which subjects donot clash in prepration of IAS exams in arts stream as well as in science stream.
Vaishali Verma
2nd June 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i don't know what should i choose so please help me bt i want arts but my frends says that arts is not good subject so what can i do i am very very sad know because i don't know which subject should i choose so please help me now whats your thinking arts is good
15th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Decisiön is yours.both sicience and art is a nice course
26th July 2011, 04:55 PM
0nitesh

i can chouse commerce subject.
26th July 2011, 05:00 PM
0nitesh

commerce is a wider scope.
27th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi Kirat Singh,Everyone will say science stream has wider scope.
But i will say both stream has lot of scopes. Its all depends on your interest of the subject and you go in that line. All the stream has its own scope.

Best Wishes,
Gita.
27th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an IAS. What should i do?
5th June 2013, 04:18 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can that subject in which you are interested.
Bot the subjects have a lot of scope. In science,you can choose the engineering or medical line.
And in case of arts,you can choose the law or journlism.you can also apply for IAS or IPS WITH THIS SUBJECTS.
Both the subjects have wide scope in different area.
BEST OF LUCK
9th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have got 79.27% in my SSC board exams & have scored 82 in science.Am I eligible to takeup science stream & pursue medical career?
5th July 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best between science or art. Which has a wider scope.I have got 93% in my SSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?