23rd December 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the entrance exam form for Air Force job?

i want to fill intrence exam form for airforce job ...please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get forms for NDA Exam? Can I apply for this NDA Exam to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  2. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  4. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  5. Where can I get Indian Air Force Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Dates of upcoming Airforce technical forms?
  7. How to fill the application form of Air force Exam?
  8. Will I receive my admit card after I fill the form of Air Force Group X form?
  9. Can i fill the form of Air force if my aggregate in B.Tech is 68% in electrical branch?
  10. Can I fill Air Force form after passing 12th with 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  11. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  12. How can I fill the form of Indian Air Force?
  13. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  14. Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?
  15. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  16. Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th? -- [New]
  17. Can I join Indian Navy and air Force after passing 12th science with 54.5%
  18. How to get a job in Air force after passing 12th with 62% in PCM
24th December 2011, 11:03 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to fill the entrance exam form for Air Force job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to fill intrence exam form for airforce job ...please tell me how to do it
As you have not mentioned your qualification so it will be difficult to tell you exact entrance exam for you. But if you are in 10+2 and from science stream then you can apply for the Indian Air force through NDA exam and if you are in final year of your graduation or completed then you can apply through Air force common admission test. The detail for both of the entry scheme is given below:

NDA Exam
This exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 if he is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.

For the NDA examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on NDA examination you can visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT exam
The AFCAT exam is conducted twice in a year by the Indian Air force. To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university and should have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in various branches of Indian Air force like Flying Branch, Ground duty branch and Technical Branch.

Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the Air force common admission test.

Age Limit
FLYING BRANCH
19-23 years

TECHNICAL BRANCH
18-28 years

GROUND DUTY BRANCH
20-23 years

For more information on AFCAT examination you can visit at the below web site
www.careerairforce.nic.in
15th June 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill the entrance exam form for Air Force job?

in which date or month the air force forms are aivalable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?