27th August 2010, 09:14 PM
naveen46

Which subject should I concentrate more on if I am interested to start a semiconductor diode company after completion of B.Tech ECE?

I am doing my b.tech(2 year) in ece .i am interested to start a semiconductor diode company after the completion of my b.tech.......i need to know abt on wht all subjects & topics i should concentrate most??????and also i need to know whether there any restrictions regarding the set up of such a company???if so wht ?

25th August 2011, 10:02 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Which subject should I concentrate more on if I am interested to start a semiconductor diode company after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Dear,
It's good to think early about there future. If you want to start your own company after B.Tech in semiconductor field then you should be more concerned towards Digital electronics, Semiconductor Devices and microprocessor. Even though each and every subject of electronics is important to set up a company.

There is no such restriction in open a company, you just have to get a license from all India engineering association before setup.
16th December 2011, 07:00 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Which subject should I concentrate more on if I am interested to start a semiconductor diode company after completion of B.Tech ECE?

hello friend..
You should concentrate on analog electronics, digital electronics, semiconductor device,microprocessor,embeded system etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?