10th May 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?

I have completed my B.Sc with phy, maths and comp science as subject. now i am doing M.Sc in maths but am not much interested in teaching, so can i get job through any software company after completion of my M.Sc? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible.

12th May 2015, 02:29 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc with phy, maths and comp science as subject. now i am doing M.Sc in maths but am not much interested in teaching, so can i get job through any software company after completion of my M.Sc? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible.

If you are not interested in Teaching Work then you have another option apart from the teaching. You can apply for the Post of Researcher in Many Engineering College. Also you can publish your books after having a lot of research. In this way you will learn and Earn for yourself only. If you want job in Software company then you have to complete your M.Sc through Computer Science Branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?