11th May 2017, 08:47 PM
NISHA25.SHARMA

Subjective type PhD entrance questions of Punjab university

I want to get subjective type p.hd questions of chemistry entrance exam held in punjab university. Please help me through mail as soon as possible. I have urgent need of subjective type questions.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Are multiple choice questions asked in JNU PhD entrance exam?
  2. Punjab Technical University BBA Ist Semester-Organizational Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What is the qualification required for UPSC?
  4. How can I prepare for IAS examination? I am a BE, ECE graduate
  5. University of Hyderabad Phd. In Mathematics Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which graduation is better to get a good rank in IAS exam? I have completed 12th
  8. TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontia Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the pattern for UPSC?
  10. IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Epidemiology-Principles of Epidemiology and Biostatistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Should I have to appear in PhD entrance exam of Punjab University being qualified in UGC-NET?
  13. Veer Namad South Gujarat University - B.Arch 1stSem - Building Materials & Construction Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. How to apply for IAS Exam after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  15. Am I eligible to do IPS after doing BCA from distance education
  16. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M. Pharma in Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine- Advanced Pharmacognosy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University of Hyderabad-M.SC (Stats-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th May 2017, 06:56 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Subjective type p.hd entrance questions of punjab university

Questions related to chemistry in the Punjab University PhD entrance exam are attached below . The below is a model test paper only, you need to have a practice of the similar type question in maximum basis.
12th June 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjective type PhD entrance questions of Punjab university

I want to get previous years Subjective type (paper-2) of Phd Entrance In Panjab University Chadigarh For Subject Computer..
23rd June 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous years Subjective type (paper-2) of Phd Entrance In Panjab University Chadigarh For Subject Chemistry
26th June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous years Subjective type (paper-2) of Phd Entrance In Panjab University Chadigarh For Subject Computer science
27th June 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I need previous years subjective type (paper 2) of PhD entrance in panjab University Chandigarh for subject chemistry.. urgently..
Thanking you
2nd July 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I want subjective question paper of PhD mechanical engineering as soon as possible.
19th June 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want subjective paper of phd entrance test 2018 of botany. Plz provide me.
11th June 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I want subjective question paper of Phd chemistry asap
11th October 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I want subjective question paper of PhD zoology
15th October 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I want subjective question paper of PhD physics entrance Punjab University Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?