11th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation is better to get a good rank in IAS exam? I have completed 12th

sir , this is poornima 1year back i was completed +2 plz tell me which graduation is better to get rank in IAS exam?

2nd April 2014, 04:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which graduation is better to get a good rank in IAS exam? I have completed 12th

There is nothing specific regarding the stream, all you need is to be a graduate with minimum 55 per cent and above marks. UPSC conducts the examinations comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. You have to be a graduate in any stream to appear for the UPSC. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?