13th January 2013, 08:25 AM
jitender.yadav01

Which subjects are necessary to prepare for IAS exam?

Which subject are necessary for the Preperation of IAS EXAM

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  2. What are the subjects of IAS? How should I prepare for IAS? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  4. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  5. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study?
  6. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  7. Which are the appropriate subjects for IAS Exam? How to prepare for IAS Exam?
  8. How to prepare myself for IAS exam? How many subjects do I have to opt for IAS exam?
  9. How to prepare for IAS exam during engineering and which are the subjects to be taken?
  10. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  11. What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?
  12. How to prepare for IAS course parallel to B.Tech? Books to be referred for IAS course?
  13. Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam while doing B.Tech IT?
  14. How To Prepare For IAS and What Subjects Should a B.Tech Student Choose?
  15. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I prepare for IAS exam? I am a Hotel Management student
  17. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  18. Which subjects should I choose in MBA? I want to prepare for IAS
21st November 2013, 07:10 PM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: Which subjects are necessary to prepare for IAS exam?

Here is the syllabus for the preparation of IAS exam .......
UPSC made major changes in the syllabus as well as pattern of the Main Exam. These changes will be applicable for IAS Main Exam-2013.
Candidates appearing for the IAS 2013 need to note about the changes in the scheme of civil services (main) examination.
Also, it is very important to note that certain changes have been implemented in respect to the choice of language medium in the Main examination.
The Main examination will comprise of seven papers in all.

PAPER-I: English 300 marks (Section 1 Essay-200 Marks
Section 2 English Comprehension & English Précis-100 Marks)
PAPER-II: General Studies- I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society-250 Marks
PAPER-III: General Studies- II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations-250 Marks
PAPER-IV: General Studies-III: Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management-250 marks
PAPER-V: General Studies- IV: Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude-250 Marks
PAPER-VI : Optional Subject Papers I 250 Marks
PAPER VII: Optional Subject Papers II 250 Marks
Personality Test (Interview)- 275 Marks....
Tip: please read newspapers everyday in order to know various happenings around the world.....!!! in order to acquire the general knowledge.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?