16th December 2011, 12:33 PM
sajeenaniki

Which subjects should I choose for UGC Exam having finished B.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Zoology?

i am saji i have finished my bsc of micrbiology and msc in zoology so which subject should i select for the ugc exam

20th December 2011, 09:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for UGC Exam having finished B.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajeenaniki View Post
i am saji i have finished my bsc of micrbiology and msc in zoology so which subject should i select for the ugc exam
Having done your masters in Zoology, you will be considered eligible to apply for Life Science, provided you have scored a minimum of 55% in the masters degree examination.
The test for Life Science is conducted jointly by the CSIR and UGC.

To know about the syllabus, click here.
20th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for UGC Exam having finished B.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Zoology?

Im doning my MSc in botany.n completed final year wt 62% but i hv pending of 1st paper in 1st year m.sc . is im eligeble for UGC-NET EXAM? and which subject i want to choose.plz inform me my contact no:8861111250
22nd May 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i choose for ugc net exam i complited m.sc with zoology subject with 62%
22nd May 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose for ugc net exam i have finished msc in zoology with 62%
20th October 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

cbse net exam me koi life science subject nhi hai to phir zoology student kon paper select kare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?