8th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?

dear sir ,

i am a student of 11Th std. is there a good scope in the field of photography. will i be able to earn meals of 2 times ?
what is the min. income earned by a photographer ?

16th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?

after my b.b.m what field should i prefer which as good scope ?
3rd February 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?

M a student of cls 11th.. i hv interest in photography.. bt my parents r thinkng tht photography will pay me nothing... sir tell me d advantages nd d minimum income of a photographer..
27th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

M a student of cls 11th.. i hv interest in photography.. bt my parents r thinkng tht photography will pay me nothing... sir tell me d advantages nd d minimum income of a photographer..
10th April 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i m an engineering student n wnt 2 ask dat is der any scope for photographers in india??
12th August 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a student..in class 11th,,,nd i want to be a photographer,,so,,can any 1 tell me that,,,, wt i have to do be a photographer.
2nd May 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am having interest in photography but my parents are asking for salary that how much i got in this profession ?
20th October 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1752405]dear sir ,

i am a student of 12Th std. is there a good scope in the field of photography. will i be able to earn meals of 2 times ?
what is the min. income earned by a photographer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?