4th January 2011, 02:50 PM

Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student?

Being a Mechanical Engg can you please guide me in the selection of two optional subjects ?
I don't have much strong technical knowledge; have reasonably good interest in history;

14th January 2011, 06:24 PM
drkpp

Default Re: Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student?

Since you are already studying Mechanical Engineering, you can take it as one of the optional subjects. For the other, History is indeed a good option as it also covers almost 30% portion from General Studies regarding Indian History and Independence Movement.
15th January 2011, 02:50 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student?

According to me you should do in which you are a perfect so you should opt for the history subject

GOOD LUCK
5th March 2011, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student?

i am doing msc n human genetics pls suggest me best optional subjects for mains
12th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Taurus007

hii

Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student
Since you are already studying Mechanical Engineering, you can take it as one of the optional subjects. For the other, History is indeed a good option as it also covers almost 30% portion from General Studies regarding Indian History and Independence Movement.
According to me you should do in which you are a perfect so you should opt for the history subject

24th June 2011, 07:17 PM

sia being a mechanical engg. what subject can i choose
i can not take the tevhniacal subject so please guide me
29th July 2011, 12:30 AM

sir being a mechanical enginner , i want to take mechanical engg. and physics as two optional sub in civil services exam.
is this a valid combination ?
is this a good combination ?
pls guide me.
6th August 2011, 04:41 PM

sir i am an mechanical engineer so what may i choose for ias mains exam
23rd August 2011, 10:57 PM

is it necessary for computer science student to choose mechanical engineering,civil engineering and electrical engineering as optional subject
28th September 2011, 04:28 PM

give me suggetion for preparing in ias.it take extra time after Btech.
29th September 2011, 11:24 AM
ch.manoj

Wink Re: Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student?

hii

Suggestion required for selection of two optional subjects for a Mechanical Engineering Student

29th November 2011, 08:25 PM
tuntunia

hii

17th May 2012, 10:38 AM

can i take history and geography as my optional subjects,
10th June 2012, 01:13 PM

i am mechanical engineer fresher what can i should choose subject for preparation IAS