6th February 2011, 03:23 PM
singh jitendra

Summer training in DRDO, Delhi for B.Tech (Biotech) student from Jaipur?

Please send me all the details on my email id jitendrasingh945@gmail com as i want to do summer training at DRDO delhi. I am doing B-Tech biotech from Jaipur National University at Jaipur.

11th February 2011, 11:07 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Summer training in DRDO, Delhi for B.Tech (Biotech) student from Jaipur?

yes you can do training in DRDO in delhi but you make a letter from your college in training and placement department .you contact the your training and placement officer and send that letter to the name of
TO
THE GM/AGM
DRDO DELHI
12th February 2011, 06:18 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Summer training in DRDO, Delhi for B.Tech (Biotech) student from Jaipur?

you can do training in DRDO in delhi but you make a letter from your college in training and placement department .you contact the your training and placement officer and send that letter to the name of
TO
THE GM/AGM
DRDO
13th February 2011, 07:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training in DRDO, Delhi for B.Tech (Biotech) student from Jaipur?

It would be best if you go through the placement cell of your college. They need to get in touch with DRDO. If there is no placement cell then you could get a letter from the concerned authorities for requirement for you to undergo internship as part of the course requirement. Send an application to the HR Department. Do attach your resume along with it before sending.
15th February 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am Btech(BT) 3rd year student and want to do 6 month training in DRDO so how to apply for that?
9th March 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

does drdo organizes a summer training for b.tech students after 2nd year in delhi for 2 months?
6th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in DRDO, Delhi for B.Tech (Electronics & Communication) student from Jodhpur?
20th April 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am student of Mtech(IT) from banasthali university. in my curriculum there is 10 months training so Please tell me what are on-going projects of DRDO Delhi. My Email id is [email protected].
27th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.Tech in Biotech from Amity University recently, I wanted to undergo training in DRDO for 6 months, how can apply for that? please send me the details at [email protected]
24th August 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to get training from drdo delhi i m in 5 sem of mca.plz tell me the procedure of getting internship from drdo.my email id is [email protected] plz tell me soon
29th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech
(biotech) 3rd yr student.how to apply for summer training in drdo.can you tell me some more institutes providing summer training
2nd December 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a btech (3rd sem)ece student from sonepat and want to pursue my summer training from drdo after my 4th sem.how can i apply for this.
19th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech(3rd yr) biotechnology in Thapar University Patiala. I want to do 6 months training in DRDO. How can i apply for this?
6th January 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of b.tech biotech 2nd year n i want to pursue my 1 month summer training from drdo .so pls inform me about the procedure.
12th January 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the contact number of training cell and information about training procedure on my gmail [email protected]
26th January 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I am a student at Thapar University,Patiala who is currently pursuing M.Sc.Biotechnology.I am looking for a place to do a training for a period of 2 months.
I would really appreciate if i could get training in your university.I have choosen this because I am interested in a carrier in research.I believe i could get a valuable experience as a trainee to further my carrier goal.
Thankyou
Divya Jaggi
Email id: [email protected]
16th March 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

summer training inDRDO, delhi for b.tech (biotech) student
Dear sir
I am a student at Shoolini University solan (h.p) pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology n i want to pursue my 6 month summer training from drdo so Please tell me what are on-going projects of DRDO Delhi. My Email id is [email protected].
14th April 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a bpharm 3rd yr student Can i pursue 6 weeks training in drdo if yes how to apply for it
30th July 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir m the student of b.tech 3rd yr pursuing my b.tech 4m banasthai university,kindly mail me the details for how to apply in d.r.d.o for 6mnths training... my mail id is [email protected]
10th August 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am B.Tech (Biotech) 4 th year student and wants to apply for my 6 months training, please suggest me the lab suitable for biotech students in D.R.D.O, Delhi.
[email protected] its my email id, please guide me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?