11th February 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Summer training after B.Tech (Electrical) 2nd year?

how i can apply for summer training program after b.tech second year in electrical engineering?

11th February 2011, 11:37 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training after B.Tech (Electrical) 2nd year?

to apply for training from any company first you should contact with the training department of that company. from there try to know the eligibility criterion for the training and how to apply. then if you are eligible apply for the training. if you have any relatives working in any company then try to get his reference to do training from that company.

to apply for the training the general procedure is you have to issue one training letter from your institution addressing to the head of the training cell of the company. for more details about the training letter contact to the training and placement department of your institution. training letter and filled up application form(if any) sent to the company address by post or by hand. the application form will be available from the company website or they will provide you.all company does not have specified application from. in that case training letter is sufficient to apply for the training.

there are so many training institution which provide training to the engineering students with some minimum fees. you may also apply for that type of institution.

as you are from electrical engineering branch i will suggest you to apply for training from NTPC. for more details visit the website http://www.ntpc.co.in
11th February 2011, 12:34 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Summer training after B.Tech (Electrical) 2nd year?

dear friend you can apply for summer training.you make one letter from your college.you contact your training and placement department.you take that letter from college and send to the GM/AGM for that company in which you want to do training.you can do training in
NTPC
ONGC
IOCL
POWER GRID
SAIL
BHEL
NHPC
These are best company for to do training in summer.
LETTER FORMAT
TO,
THE GM/AGM
NTPC A.B.C
SUB:-summer training in your organistion.
11th February 2011, 02:10 PM
aryabhatta

dear

there are many industries which are providing summer training but i will advice you not to go for summer training this time because it is useless at this point of time you will not learn anything .i will suggest you to do some courses that will help you in near future
11th February 2011, 02:17 PM
mohit brh

there are few step for applying training given below.
1- you will have to collect or take training letter from your college
2- find out reference means employ of cmpany in which you wish to apply
3- send by post to address of company your resume,cover letter with reference.
if you are selected than they will call you to join.

you can do training from BHEL,NTPC,HAL,BEL and other.
11th February 2011, 04:47 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Summer training after B.Tech (Electrical) 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i can apply for summer training program after b.tech second year in electrical engineering?
First of all select a well reputated company and contact with the training manager in the conpany,after getting all details about your training you can join there,if you are eligible for that training...
11th February 2011, 04:51 PM
mishra245

Summer training after B.tech is provided by many colleges and also companies,
in this the IIT is best, they provide the summer training for B.tech students after second year.
you can apply for this very easily, and also in the company is very simple process.
you make training letter from college and submit in the company or institute.
For more information:
http://www.iitk.ac.in/summercamp/
11th February 2011, 06:45 PM
gurpreetrodger

summer training has its own importance, as the companies which arrive for the placement in the 8th sem will also see where u have u have got ur training. so b careful about the status of the company in which u r going to have ur training.

also try to look at the companies that come in ur institution for placement as if u got training in that , the chance of ur selection becomes more as u have the experience of that, their work, in the training.
18th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m student of 5th sem now i want to go for tranning in best compny so tell me name of those and what document need for it give me ther contact no.
3rd April 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of 4th sem electrical branch. how can i do traning in bhel or ntpc as i m having no reference there. plzzzz tell me
5th April 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m student of b.tech (eletrical & electronics) and have comleted 5th sem from uptu .how can i do traning in bhel or ntpc or power grid of lndia as i m having no reference there. plzzzz tell me.
9th April 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am the student of b.tech EE 4th sem. .Sir tell me the procedure to take training in either ntpc, power grid or bhel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?