1st May 2011, 02:51 PM

Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?

I would like to perform summer training from INDIAN RAILWAYS .I am doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering from B.R.C.M Haryana.
reply soon

1. Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?
  2. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  3. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  6. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  7. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  8. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  9. Where should I apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year engineering student
  10. Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student
  11. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  12. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  13. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways?
  14. How to perform summer training from Indian Railways after doing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from Sharda University?
  15. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  18. How to approach for training in Indian Railways?
6th May 2011, 10:54 PM

Default Re: Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?

in want training in gwalior is it possible
13th May 2011, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?

i am student of mechanical engg, 3rd year in bhopal and want to attend summer training at itarsi(MP) . So what can i do for apply
1st July 2011, 08:48 PM

I am student of mechanical engg, 3rd year in GB PANT POLYTECHNIC,OKHLA NEW DELHI and want to attend summer training at NORTHEN RAILWAYS . So what can i do for apply
6th September 2011, 01:48 AM

my name is shailesh prajapati.i am studying in mechanical eng.what i give this exam with runing my study.and it can be possible in gujarat.
7th December 2011, 03:55 PM

Dear Sir ,
I am a student of 6th sem , civil engineering & would like to intern at Indian Railways during June 2012 , so could you please guide me through the procedure ?
Email id : [email protected]
8th December 2011, 11:54 PM

Dear sir, Im studying in b.tech 4th sem(mechanical engineering) from ptu. I want to do summer training from indian railways,patna (bihar) or any place.please tell me the procedure to apply and details. Plz send me on my id, [email protected]
5th January 2012, 06:25 PM

i am a student of bit mesra,mechanical engg , 2nd year.I want a summer training for an programme in indian railways in the northern zone. Please provide me with the details and requirements.
Anurag
7th January 2012, 04:02 PM

Hello sir,
Im student of 3Rd year (B.E)mechanical engineering... I want summer training or any other related to railway (West zone).... plz help me.... my email id: [email protected]
30th January 2012, 05:50 PM

I doing btech from itm gurgaon in electronics and instrumentation engineering. I want to do internship in Indian railways, kindly tell me the details of applying .
30th January 2012, 05:56 PM

I am doing btech in electronics and instrumentation engineering from ITM Gurgaon, want to do internship from indian railways, kindly send me the details.
3rd February 2012, 10:20 PM

sir i want to do my intership in indian railway new delhi..and i'm a second year mechanical engineering student..please send me the details related to it that how can i apply for it
18th February 2012, 01:10 PM

sir i want to do my internship in indian railway patna and i am second year mechanical engineerin student. please send me the details related to it that how can i apply for it.
6th March 2012, 02:09 AM

Dear sir, Im studying in b.tech 3rd year(electronics & communication engineering) . I want to do summer training from indian railways,jaipur(rajasthan) .please tell me the procedure to apply and details. Plz send me on my id, [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 03:47 AM

Dear sir, Im studying in b.tech 3rd year( Mechanical engineering) . I want to do summer training from indian railways,jamalpur(BIHAR) .please tell me the procedure to apply and details. Plz send me on my id, [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 03:52 AM

Dear sir, Im studying in b.tech 3rd year(Mechanical engineering) . I want to do summer training from indian railways,jaipur(rajasthan) .please tell me the procedure to apply and details. Plz send me on my id,[email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:59 PM

dear sir,, i m studying in b.tech 3rd year. most humbly n respectfully i say that, i want to do summer training from indian railway dhanbad
6th April 2012, 05:18 PM

daer sir i am a student of diploma engg final yaer in mechanical from university polytechnic amu aligarh.sir i want to do summer training from indian railways patna.plz give me the details for the training on my email id:[email protected]
17th April 2012, 04:26 PM

what is the scope of electronic n communication engineering in railways
25th April 2012, 01:47 PM

Hello sir,
Im student of 3Rd year (B.E)mechanical engineering... I want summer training or any other related to railway (West zone).... plz help me.... my email id: [email protected]
im student of 3rd yr b.tech mechanical engineering.... i want summer training or any other related to railway in jaipur ...plzz help me ....my email address
1st May 2012, 02:07 AM

i m a student of mechanical in bput,orissa.i want to do a summer course in indian railway,kharagpur.please help me regarding this.
26th May 2012, 10:42 PM

i m doing be(me) nd year from bhopal, how can i do training in indian railway plz give some information at my id [email protected]
20th June 2012, 02:22 PM

i m student of b.tech(electrical & electronics). i want to do training in summer period .so please you tell me the name of some company where i can do training.my email id is-
3rd July 2012, 09:40 PM

i m a third year mechanical student doing BE from mumbai university.plz suggest me name of the companies that provides summer training...thankyou.
5th July 2012, 04:55 PM

hello sir
i am a student of btech 3rd year of civil engineering from govt.college of engg.....and technology bikaner please tell me how i do traing in indianrailway. plz send procedure on [email protected].

THANK YOU,SIR
26th September 2012, 02:30 PM

My son is student of B.Tect (Mechanical) from VIT vellore. Presently studying in IInd year. He wants to perform 4 weeks training (i.e. Dec 2012) during his witer vacations. He will prefer this training in KANPUR or LUCKNOW. Kindly tell me procidure about this training.
19th December 2012, 12:56 AM

i vikas kumar gupta ,i am a student of BE.mechanical engg.i want to do summer <may/june 2013> traning in indian railway plese explain procedure on my email [email protected]
7th January 2013, 01:26 PM

I am Akshit Kachroo,persuing B.tech(MECHANICAL ENGG) 2nd yr. sir,i want to do summer training in indian railways ,plz provide me the neccessary details . my email id is [email protected]
29th January 2013, 03:18 PM

I am gulshan choudhary student of b.tech (mechanical engineering) 2nd year in amity university rajasthan , i want to do summer training in indian railways . i am so much interested in doing my training from indian railways .kindly provide me the necessary details on my email id:[email protected].
30th January 2013, 12:07 AM

I am Naimuddn Seikh,persuing B.tech(MECHANICAL ENGG) 2nd yr. sir,i want to do summer training in indian railways ,plz provide me the neccessary details . my email id is - [email protected]
thank you,sir
21st February 2013, 06:54 PM

I am an Electronics and Communication Student pursuing my BTech in NIT Nagaland. Sir i desperately want to do my summer training in Indian Railways. I don't have any information on how i have to apply and being a newly established institute i have no seniors to guide so if you could give me some information regarding the application procedure and contact information of the concerned person i will be very much obliged. please drop me a mail if you find some leisure time my email id is [email protected]
Anticipating to your kind and Positive response to proceed further.
25th February 2013, 01:22 PM

i am student of btech electronics and communication currently in third year, i want to do summer internship with indian railways , could u please guide me
24th March 2013, 02:13 AM

I am Naimuddn Seikh,persuing B.tech(MECHANICAL ENGG) 2nd yr. sir,i want to do summer training in indian railways ,plz provide me the neccessary details . my email id is - [email protected]
thank you,sir
17th April 2013, 05:40 PM

I am SANJEEV KUMAR B.tech(MECHANICAL ENGG) 2nd yr. sir,i want to do summer training in indian railways ,plz provide me the neccessary details . my email id is - [email protected]
thank you,sir
12th July 2013, 12:47 PM

I would like to perform summer training from INDIAN RAILWAYS .I am doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering from B.R.C.M Haryana.
reply soon
if you want to do training in delhi then here are the steps

1. Go to railway headquaters(Baroda house) with your training letter issued from college
2. Submit your training letter there in mechanical branch office
3. They will made another letter for you for the training where do you want to training like ndls, tuglakabad,anand vihar etc.
4. Then go there with the letter issued from headquarter and submit it and your training will start soon.
23rd August 2013, 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3402334]sir,
I am sagar pandey B.e(MECHANICAL ENGG) 3rd yr. sir,i want to do summer training in indian railways ,plz provide me the neccessary details . my email id is - [email protected]
4th September 2013, 12:57 AM

Respected sir/madam;i want to do summer training after btech 3rd year(mechanical) in indian railways at visakhapatnam.Please provide me the necessary details.my email id is-
thanking you
20th September 2013, 05:54 PM

sir i am student of b-tech 3rd year(mechanical) ..i wanna traning in indian railway ajmer.....so what can i do??
plz..give your feedback at..([email protected])

thanking you.
23rd September 2013, 03:21 AM

I want to do summer training in visakhapatnam
18th December 2013, 01:22 PM

i am a student of Electrical Engg, from g.h.Raisoni college of Engineering , Final year. I want to do summer training in indian railways in the northern zone. Please provide me with the details and requirements.
Satish idnur
18th December 2013, 01:22 PM

i am a student of Electrical Engg, from g.h.Raisoni college of Engineering , Final year. I want to do summer training in indian railways in the northern zone. Please provide me with the details and requirements.
Satish idnur
4th March 2014, 11:20 AM

I would like to perform summer training from INDIAN RAILWAYS .I am doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering from J.N.U JAIPUR MY [email protected]
7th March 2014, 07:20 PM

I am pursuing B.E from LAKSHMI NARAIN COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, INDORE with MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.Our college comes under RGPV BHOPAL.I would like to accomplish our trainig from railway,so i request you please imform me whenever it start.
15th March 2014, 01:33 AM

sir mai summer training NTPC or BHEL se karna chahta hun kaise hoga plz ans
11th March 2016, 10:40 PM

Sir i am Ashish kumar sadan from bihar. I am pursuing B. Tech 3rd year (jp institute of engineering and technology meerut) .i want to do summer training in Indian railway Patna. So information start batch. Mob. 8937971879 please sir
24th February 2017, 11:18 AM

Sir i am Darshan Anand from bihar. I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year(jagannath gupta institute of engineering and technology, jaipur). I want to do summer training in Indian Railway Jaipur.So please give the information sir

Mob.9509677995
e-mail id:[email protected]
21st March 2019, 02:13 PM

sir I am Satrajit halder from west Bengal, I am student of 3rd year mechanical engineering ( Berhampur textile technology college) at Berhampur (murshidabad) I want to do summer traning at indianrailway. in west bengal9eastern railway)please inform & obliged.
mob no 917501101090
e- mail id : haldersatrajit5@ g mail.com