27th November 2011, 12:51 AM
jeckarma

How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

Dear sir,
i am charanjeet kumar from jaipur.now i am in 3rd year electrical engg. Branch in " jaipur engg. College kukas" , jaipur. I want to summer training in NTPC KOTA or anywhere in NTPC. So please give idea what i do for summer training?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Need information about training process in NTPC Kota?
  3. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  4. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  5. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  9. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  10. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  12. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  17. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
23rd November 2012, 09:53 PM
srarika

Default Re: How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

Dear sir,
i am srarika from APIIIT BASAR.now i am in 3rd year civil engg. Branch in " APIIIT BASAR" . I want to summer training in anywhere NTPC. So please give idea what i do for summer training?
18th January 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

i am a 2nd year b.tech chemical engg. student.
am i able to attend summer training in ntpc?
25th February 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am praveen kumar from jaipur.now i am in 3rd year electrical engg. Branch in " shankara instritute of technology kukas" , jaipur. I want to summer training in NTPC KOTA or anywhere in NTPC. Soplease give idea what i do for summer training?
28th February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am saurav kumar from Bihar at East champaran.now i am in 3rd year electrical engg. Branch in " arya college of engineering & information technology kukas" , jaipur. I want to summer training in NTPC KOTA or anywhere in NTPC. So please give idea what i do for summer training

mo. no 9509623344
email id. [email protected]
11th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am Yadvendar saini from IET college MIA Alwar.I Want TO Say Sir I am in 3rd Year Electrical Branch in b.tech.So i want to Summer training in NCPT kota or anywhere in NCPT .so give some ideas how to apply the training please sir Help me

mo:7737268418
Email id:[email protected]
thanks
15th July 2013, 10:29 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI Yadvendar

NTPC is a government company and they receive thousands of application daily
If you apply to via mail , then it would be difficult for you to get reply.

You can find any contact./relative or friend who are working in NTPC at good position.
You may ask them to push your CV to HR.
Company do consider request from their employees.

You can also try to get help from your alumni.
Your alumni must be working in NTPC or may be connected to someone working in NTPC
Alumni are always ready to help

All the best
15th July 2013, 11:31 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Since you specifically want NTPC Kota.
So you should try to find any good contact working in NTPC KOTA

you may use your social networking skills to find contacts via facebook and linkedIN

You may try to find any friend /relative working in NTPC at good position to push your CV to respective HR.
IT would help you rather than you writing mail to HR.

All the best
15th July 2013, 11:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

HI Yadvendar

NTPC is a government company and they receive thousands of application daily
If you apply to via mail , then it would be difficult for you to get reply.

You can find any contact./relative or friend who are working in NTPC at good position.
You may ask them to push your CV to HR.
Company do consider request from their employees.

You can also try to get help from your alumni.
Your alumni must be working in NTPC or may be connected to someone working in NTPC
Alumni are always ready to help

All the best
15th July 2013, 11:37 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

Hi

Since you specifically want NTPC Kota.
So you should try to find any good contact working in NTPC KOTA

you may use your social networking skills to find contacts via facebook and linkedIN

You may try to find any friend /relative working in NTPC at good position to push your CV to respective HR.
IT would help you rather than you writing mail to HR.

All the best
25th November 2013, 02:28 PM
rohitjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckarma View Post
Dear sir,
i am charanjeet kumar from jaipur.now i am in 3rd year electrical engg. Branch in " jaipur engg. College kukas" , jaipur. I want to summer training in NTPC KOTA or anywhere in NTPC. So please give idea what i do for summer training?
Hay man, check out this website http://linuxworldindia.org/linuxworl...l-training.php they have quite impressive summer internship courses for 2014 in Jaipur india.
17th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I m vikash jangir studying at nit puducherry, in 2nd year eee branch. i want to do a summer traning in ntpc kota.it will hep
Lp full to implemate my knowlagde.
9th March 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Jaipur and I am studying at skit Jaipur in 3rd year .I want to do my summer training from kota ntpc so please tell me what is the procedure for training my contact no is 9024625861 and email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?