22nd April 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Switching from CBSE to PSEB will do harm to my future?

I am confused that i will change my board from cbse to pseb so i take pseb but their is no harm to my future as usually is what i thought, so tell me am I right?

24th April 2021, 05:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Switching from CBSE to PSEB will do harm to my future?

°°° No, switching from CBSE to PSEB will do
not harm your future.
Punjab Education Board is a state government Educational Board and you will be eligible for the entrance examination conducted for the engineering or medical courses even if you complete your 12th from Punjab state education board or CBSE.
However, it would be better if you pursue 10th and 12th from Central Board of Secondary Education as it is more helpful in scoring good marks and thus increasing the percentage of marks in 10+2 as compared to PSEB.

°°° For more information you visit the official website
http://www.pseb.ac.in
25th April 2021, 12:25 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Switching from CBSE to PSEB will not going to harm your future.

Both CBSE and PSEB board are equivalent to each other.

Both are equally acceptable and recognized.

There is no need to worry for switching boards.
29th April 2021, 03:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused that i will change my board from cbse to pseb so i take pseb but their is no harm to my future as usually is what i thought, so tell me am I right?
No,there would be no issues in sliding from CBSE to other board,you need to submit the required documents along with admission at the time of admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?