2nd December 2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Airport Authority for ATC post?

please tell me something about the syllabus of the airportauthority for the post of ATC and also the weitage of the question

3rd December 2010, 07:19 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Airport Authority for ATC post?

Syllabus for airportauthority for the post of ATC is consists of your all subject from 1st year of b.tech to 4th year of your b.tech.

Suggestion::Prepare GATE syllabus for better understanding and covering all topics..
4th December 2010, 12:38 PM
saahil210887

i want syllabus and previous papers of airport authority in electronics plz send me papers...........
22nd June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

I am doing my graduate degree, my dream is to work in Airport Authority of India so please let me now about the qualification required for an AAI officer.
23rd September 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduate degree, my dream is to work in Airport Authority of India.and now adays i am doing diploma in idustrial safety management. so please let me now about the qualification required for an AAI officer and i want to know that what is the syllabus for fireman and fire safty .i have no idea about the enterances exam of junior assistant fire services.
and sir i have many time i have send u my question not even yet sir i have not got your answer.my email id is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want 2 joint junior assistant fire rescue operator job in airport authority of india. But i don't know how to get prepare for the said exam. Please tell me what are the syllabus, procedure and when will the vacancy of the same post announce for the year 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?