18th March 2011, 05:03 PM
shoaib1419

Is the syllabus of B.Ed of Kashmir University and Jammu University same?

Is the syllabus of b.ed of kashmir university and jammu university is same...
my id is {[email protected]}

2 from where cani get the syllabus of b.ed of kashmir university????

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  4. How may I join M.P.Ed program in Jammu university after completing B.P.Ed from Nagpur university?
  5. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  6. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  8. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  9. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  10. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th -- [New]
  11. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  12. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  13. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  14. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university
  15. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  16. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which university is better for doing B.Ed, either Gwalior or Jammu and Kashmir? I've secured 48% marks in Graduation and have done LLB from Meerut University with 58% marks
  18. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University?
12th February 2012, 09:13 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Is the syllabus of B.Ed of Kashmir University and Jammu University same?

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is an ungraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.
You can download the syllabus along with the previous year question papers/model papers/solved question papers and e-books from the website (http://www.jbigdeal.com)
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
1st March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the syllabus of B.Ed of Kashmir University and Jammu University same?

Question pape of b.ed kashmir university of previous year
1st April 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Give some info regarding B.ed syllabi of Kashmir university.
11th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Give us the information about bed syallabus
11th November 2012, 11:46 PM
azhardon

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is an ungraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.
You can download the syllabus along with the previous year question papers/model papers/solved question papers and e-books from the website (http://www.jbigdeal.com)
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
3rd June 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

whose sets the paper for b ed annual 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?