3rd February 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam

Dear Sir,
I want to know about the syllabus of iisc int. phd entrance exam (physical sciences). Also kindly give me the names of good reference books for prepration.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  3. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  4. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  5. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  6. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  8. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  10. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  11. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  12. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D Physics entrance exam of IISC?
  13. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D course(Physics) entrance exam of IISC?
  14. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  15. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  16. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  17. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  18. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?