16th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Don Alwin

How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?

Good evening,

I'm alwin and i'm studying in +2(pre-degree). I want to Become a SCIENTIST, so i'm looking forward to the IIST Examination. But i don't know What Entrance method to study for....Would you give me all the information about the syllabus and name of some reference books for the entrance?....

26th October 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?

please tEll me some reference books to prepare for SSC EXAM IMD (Indian Meteorological Department)
10th November 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?

what shall i do to get admission in iist?
18th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for iist????can u plz suggest sm reference books ??
21st November 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the subject emphasised in IIST examination
19th December 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Now iam studying 1 .please guide to get prepared for iist exam. how to prepare? syllabus ;names of reference books.
23rd April 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am roger n studying in class 12th.. I want to become an astronaut in my future... I want to know that is it necessary to crack iit jee to pursue aeronautical engineering.... Or is their any other method to do so...
It will be a great help
1st August 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I dont know about the study materials to prepare for the entrance entrance exam of IIST.Can anyone plese guide me about this entrance exams studying method.Now iam studing 2 (science group).It will be a great help for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?