23rd May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Which universities will provide me with 100% scholarship?

I am a citizen of Bangladesh with good O level and A level result. I have a good deal of extra curricular activities as well. I want to be a doctor. Which University would be the best for me and is likely to provide me with 100% scholarship? Can you please state the names of the top 25 universities of the world?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Scholarships for the candidates who scored above 90% in SSLC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  4. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  6. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  7. How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?
  8. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  10. T.I.M.E. offers upto 100% scholarship for candidate who want to prepare for CAT? When they will take scholarship test in Lucknow?
  11. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  12. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  13. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  14. Scholarship or loan at less than 10% interest rate for physically challenged student?
  15. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  17. How to join Ph.D from Overseas with scholarship? Best universities for me?
  18. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
25th September 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities will provide me with 100% scholarship?

how many universities in USA offered full free scholarship for international students for both undergraduate or graduate studies ?
25th September 2012, 07:37 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend,

Here is The link for you which provide each and every details of the universities which are providing 100% scholarship .
please visit the site for knowing important details and criteria that will fetch you scholarship .

http://www.scholars4dev.com/

Thank You
7th July 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing M.Pharm (PHARMACEUTICS) II-semester in JNTUH. please guide the procedure for applying Ph.d after completing PG and what are the entrance exams available and list of colleges in hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?