20th June 2012, 02:00 PM
kawalsandhu2

What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?

plz tell the syllabus for entrance test for msc biotechnology and recommend some books also

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biotechnology in JNU?
  3. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  4. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  5. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  6. Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  8. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  9. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. Entrance exam paper of MSc Biotechnology of June Delhi with syllabus?
  13. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  14. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Syllabus of Biological Science(Ph.D exam for Biotechnology)? How to prepare for it?
  16. How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology
  17. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  18. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU?
21st November 2012, 04:31 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?

hai,
M.Sc in biotechnology entrance exam syllabus information should be given below as per my knowledge some of universities so please see the details.

JNU combined Biotechnology entrance examination - Syllabus

There is no defined or prescribed syllabus for JNU biotech entrance examinations.

The Question Paper for Entrance Examination is divided into two parts:

Part A contains 60 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics and there is no choice between Mathematics and Biology. All questions are compulsory.

Part B contains 100 questions from Physics (20), Chemistry (20), Mathematics (20) and Biology (40). Student has the choice to answer any 60 questions.

AIIMS Biotechnology entrance examination - Syllabus

There is no prescribed syllabus for AIIMS biotech entrance examinations.

**Am attaching some of information about M.Sc (Biotechnology) and other subjects in pdf format so please see all the best........

regards.......santhosh..........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf entsyl_bioent_Syllabus for Entrance Test in M.Sc.pdf(61.1 KB, 410 views)
File Type: pdf MSc ENTRANCE TESTS.pdf(140.7 KB, 602 views)
29th November 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?

i want the syllabus for the entrance in biotechnology in punjab university chd.
2nd June 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I need the syllabus for Entrance exam in Msc Biotechnology in Calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?