24th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms for M.Tech CSE course in UIET Kurukshetra? Syllabus of the M.Tech entrance test?

i have done my graduation in b tech cse. now i want admission in m tech cse in uiet, kurukshetra. i want to know when will the admission form for m tech will be out and what is the syllabus for m tech entrance test?

5th August 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for M.Tech CSE course in UIET Kurukshetra? Syllabus of the M.Tech entrance test?

list of candidates who have apply for m tech ece for the entrance test held on 09.08.2011 at kuk,kurukshetra,haryana
2nd November 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for M.Tech CSE course in UIET Kurukshetra? Syllabus of the M.Tech entrance test?

when the form for PhD computer science from U.I.E.T, Kurukshetra will be open for the year 2012?
9th February 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

dates for the submition of admission forms for m.tech 2013 in uiet kuk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?