16th March 2011, 07:13 PM
avinash21

Syllabus for Executive Aptitude Test in NTPC?

What is syllabus for Executive Aptitude Test in ntpc ??plz give me detail..because i think there will be another cutoff in this section..

23rd April 2011, 12:58 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus for Executive Aptitude Test in NTPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash21 View Post
What is syllabus for Executive Aptitude Test in ntpc ??plz give me detail..because i think there will be another cutoff in this section..
NTPC SYLLABUS FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEE

Attached the tentative syllabus for NTPC exam in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Just try to cover all the topics which there in the syllabus for getting some good cut-off in the exam...

-> Attached some of the previous year papers too of NTPC in this post.. go through the papers and prepare those questions accordingly...

-> The written test consists of 2 papers...Technical and Aptitude..

-> The technical section consists of 120 questions and Aptitude consists of 50 questions with 2 hrs duration...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC-Syllabus.pdf(53.1 KB, 322 views)
File Type: zip NTPC.zip(119.8 KB, 189 views)
28th April 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Executive Aptitude Test in NTPC?

@above:
don't provide 'information' if you do not know something for certain. the test consisted of 120 questions with 70 from technical and 50 from aptitude.
10th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Executive Aptitude Test in NTPC?

i am physically handicapped person NTPC asked 55% for HR EXECUTIVE BUT i have 54.76% in my MBA AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POST? REPLAY PLEASE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?