10th January 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and fees structure for B.Sc in Computer Science?

What is Computer Science course all about? Provide detail syllabus and course structure. Also, let me know the average fees charged by colleges for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees structure of diploma in computer science?
  2. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  4. Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. Fee structure for CSE course?
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. Fee structure of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. Difference between BCA and BSc(Computer Science)? Which has more and what is the syllabus?
  15. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  18. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
11th January 2018, 04:13 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and fees structure for B.Sc in Computer Science?

Computer Science Course -Computer Science is a 3 year undergraduate program which deals with computer system its computer application .Its aim develop and improve Technological trough computer system programs.The program ranges widely from creating quality professionals and research fellows who are working in every sector of the world today.

Eligibility -

1. Should pass in 10+2 with science subjects

Admission Procedure-

1.Admission form for all the collages are opened between April to may, which needs to be filled up on line or on off line mode.
2.On the basis of merit list seats are filled up in the collages.

Syllabus - Here are some of the important subjects present in B.Sc. Computer Science course –

1. Fundamentals of Computer,2.Programming in C,3. Mathematics , 4. Calculus,5. Physics,6.Environmental Studies,7.Theory of Matrices,8.Object Oriented Programming C++, 9. Visual Basic .NET,10.Relational Database Management System,11.Advanced Calculus,12.Differential Equations,13.Communication Skills,14.Data Structure,15 ASP.NET etc.

Fees-

For Government collages - Rs. 8,000 to 10,000 (Per Year)

For Private Collages - Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 (Per Year)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?