19th July 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fees for BCS course?

Actual i have two queries - 1) If i have 50% in my 10+2 thenc an i study BCS course? Also tell me that what fees I would have to pay?

12th August 2014, 01:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility and fees for BCS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actual i have two queries - 1) If i have 50% in my 10+2 thenc an i study BCS course? Also tell me that what fees I would have to pay?
BCS stands for Bachelor of Computer Science. It is generally a three year full-time course. BCS course offered by both government and private educational institutes.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission to BCS Course:-

-Applicant are required to pass 10+2 examination from an affiliated board or educational institution.
-Applicant need to score at least 50% marks in 12th board examination.
-It is mandatory the applicant must studied "Mathematics" subject at 12th standard level.
-The admission procedure will be differs from institution to institution.
-Applicant might be asked to appear for an entrance exam or a particular percentage criterion before you get admission to the course.

The fee structure will be differ from institution to institution. But it is approximately 10,000 to 15,000 per year. However, government college fixed low fees when compare to government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?