5th September 2012, 06:59 PM
yuviparmar21

Syllabus of GETCO exam for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Jr engineer(Electronics and Communication)

hi sir,

Please send me syllabus of GETCO exam for a post of vidyut sahayak jr.engineer (electronics and communication).
my id - [email protected]

17th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of GETCO exam for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Jr engineer(Electronics and Communication)

what is the syllabus of GETCO and exam date of GETCO?
11th September 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of GETCO exam for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Jr engineer(Electronics and Communication)

hi sir
please give me quastion paper of m.g.v.c.l,d.g.v.c.l &syllabus

email [email protected]
5th December 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Sir I want all the syallbus details of GETCO and previous year paper. As soon as fast. Any one who are having this plz send me details on [email protected]
5th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello madam/sir,
I want all the syllabus details of GETCO exams and previous year paper. As soon as possible. anyone who having a this details plz send me on [email protected]
9th December 2013, 02:29 PM
GHANSHYAM VAGHAMSHI

hi sir,

Please send me syllabus of GETCO exam for a post of vidyut sahayak jr.engineer (ELECTRICAL).
27th December 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus of GETCO exam for a post of vidyut sahayak jr.engineer (ELECTRICAL).
7th August 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
please give me quastion paper of m.g.v.c.l,d.g.v.c.l &syllabus

email id
[email protected]
2nd February 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

HI SIR
pls send me syllabus and previous exam paper of GETCO, DGVCL, PGVCL, etc.....
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?