31st August 2012, 03:16 AM
krupeshpatel

What is the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr Engineer(Electronics and Communication)? Previous years question papers?

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (electronics and comm.) or if u have previous year paper for electronics please mail it to me on following mail id.
Mail [email protected]

4th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr Engineer(Electronics and Communication)? Previous years question papers?

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (electronics and comm.) or if u have previous year paper for electronics please mail it to me on following mail id.
Mail [email protected]
5th September 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr Engineer(Electronics and Communication)? Previous years question papers?

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (electronics and comm.) or if u have previous year paper for electronics please mail it to me on following mail id:- [email protected]
5th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
Mail id- [email protected]
5th September 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

which type of question ask in GETCO for jr. electrical?plz replay on my mail id [email protected].
5th September 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of getco for electronics & communication
7th September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

which type of que is asked in GETCO for jr E&C if anyone has any suggestion plz forward to my mail id [email protected]
9th September 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
[email protected]
10th September 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
Mail [email protected]
12th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hi..
if anybody knows the syllabus for the exam of Jr.engineer (electronics and comm.).and any other information regarding the exam please send it to me on my mail id.
[email protected]
13th September 2012, 12:46 AM
ravi.parmar96

Dear Sir,
I want to know syllabus of Getco exam for Electronics and communication as JEVS.
Please reply me on [email protected]
15th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i want to GETCO previous year exam paper for Jr.engineer (electronics and comm.) please mail my mail id.
[email protected]
17th September 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/madom,
which type of que is asked in GETCO for jr E&C , plz forward to my mail id [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (electronics and comm.) or if u have previous year paper for electronics please mail it to me on following mail id:- [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I need GETCO previous years online -exams question papers for junior engineer electronics and communication,please forward it to my mail id [email protected]
7th January 2013, 02:36 PM
mayank85

Dear Sir,

I request you to please send me Syllabus of Vidyut sahayak Junior engineer for Electronics and Communication and also send me Previous year exam papers.
Email id: [email protected]
17th February 2013, 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2644250]hi sir..
Mail [email protected]
25th February 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi sir..
[email protected]
16th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (civil) or if u have previous year paper for civil please mail it to me on following mail id.

[email protected]
27th July 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.Engg. (Civil) & previous year paper . please mail me sir !
my id is [email protected]
10th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (electrical)or if u have previous year paper please mail it to me on
following mail id. [email protected]
12th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (civil) or if u have previous year paper for civil please mail it to me on following mail id.

[email protected]
please old paper send civil engg
12th December 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..
i want to know the syllabus of GETCO for the exam of Jr.engineer (electrical)or if u have previous year paper please mail it to me on
following mail id. [email protected]
29th December 2013, 12:46 PM
hardik_ramanuj1992

hi sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?