19th July 2016, 08:11 PM
Nagendra M A

Suitable books of Plant Biotechnology to prepare for ICAR-JRF-NET

I have applied in ICAR-JRF for Plant Biotechnology. I wish to know about the books which are essential to qualify this exam. Kindly suggest me some books which help me to qualify ICAR-JRF-NET. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get the best college in ICAR JRF?
  2. Previous year question papers and books for ICAR/JRF Plant Science?
  3. Syllabus for ICAR JRF Plant Science? How to prepare for it in 8 months?
  4. quetion papers of plant biotecnology of icar exam?
  5. Previous years question papers for plant biotechnology ICAR JRF?
  6. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  7. Books to refer for ICAR JRF in Plant Science? How to study for it? Previous year papers?
  8. Which course is better for me in between M.Sc(Entomology) and Agriculture Economics after B.Sc Agriculture to get job in ICAR? How to prepare for JRF exam? Reference book for JRF preparation?
  9. When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?
  10. When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?
  11. List of Horticulture books for ICAR 2015 entrance exam
  12. Syllabus of ICAR JRF Plant Breeding? Preparation and detailed information about ICAR JRF Plant Breeding? -- [New]
  13. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  14. Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?
  15. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  16. Guidance to prepare for ICAR JRF Exam in Plant Science stream?
  17. Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Agronomy)?
  18. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2016, 04:49 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Suitable books of Plant Biotechnology to prepare for ICAR-JRF-NET

Below I have mentioned some of the book names with their author which could help you:-

1. Plant Biotechnology by Hans Walter Heldt

2. ICAR All India Entrance Examination

3. General Agricultural Book

4. Plant Biotechnology by N.Jayabalan

5. Plant Biotechnology by P.C.Trivedi
20th July 2016, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagendra M A View Post
I have applied in ICAR-JRF for Plant Biotechnology. I wish to know about the books which are essential to qualify this exam. Kindly suggest me some books which help me to qualify ICAR-JRF-NET. Please tell me asap.
Books for ICAR JRF NET in Biotechnology:-

Trueman's UGC CSIR-NET Life Sciences (English) 01 Edition
Author: Pramod Singh
Language: English

CSIR-UGC NETLife SciencesPrevious Papers (Solved) and 25 Practice Sets (English) 15th Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board

UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Life Science (English)
Author: Nagesh A

CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Life Sciences (English) 1st Edition
Author: A. P. Singh
30th January 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have started the preparation for jrf in biotechnology. I want to know the main course books required. And kindly suggest some tips to go beyond in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?