13th July 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing?

i am very much interested to join mbbs. i have done bsc nursing can i do mbbs after bsc nursing?

13th July 2011, 04:21 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very much interested to join mbbs. i have done bsc nursing can i do mbbs after bsc nursing?
Yes,
ofcourse you can do MBBS.

For that you have to give the entrance exams of MBBS of your state. But there is no direct link between the BSc Nursing and MBBS. That means there is no advantage for the BSc Nursing students for taking admission in MBBS.

You have to show your 10+2 result to sit in the entrance exams. There will be no value of your BSc nursing certificate at that time.

But you are eligible to sit in the exam. The entrance exams for MBBS are very tough. It can take more than 1 or 2 years for someone to crack those exams.

So you will really have to work hard for that. Try to crack those in the 1st attempt. If you read with good determination, no one can stop you in cracking those exams.

Best of luck..............
14th July 2011, 05:41 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Yes, you can do the MBBS [medicine]. However, you shall have to qualify the entrance test that is held at All India level.The course that you are doing shall not make you entitled for any reservation or preference.the qualification that shall be counted will be the Intermediate only.
You should also not be age barred.

Kindly go through the prospectus of the Medical colleges on the internet and find out the criteria for the age .it shall be helpful.
23rd July 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee
31st July 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

gud morning i have completed my bsc nursing and 1yr experience and my intermediate finished with hte course of m p h w as iam eligible for doing m b b s now plese give me the detailed information
6th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have heard about colleges in abroad and even in india where m.b.b.s can be accomplished by studying for 2 or 3 years after b.sc nursing,is it true?
15th August 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what all can i do after completion of my bsc nursing
15th August 2011, 09:09 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Of course you can do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing.
First you need to qualify the entrance exams of MBBS.After that you have to produce your 10+2 certificate. There will be no value of your BSc nursing certificate at that time.
21st August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i heard that after compliting b.sc.nursing,a student can directly get admission in 2nd year of mbbs, is it true?
22nd August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have heard about colleges in abroad and even in india where m.b.b.s can be accomplished by studying for 2 or 3 years after b.sc nursing,is it true?
or not?
22nd August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what test we have to attend for mbbs exam as i have completed b.sc nursing and which year we will enter into the mbbs where is the course offered in india and how much have to pay the fees for that
24th August 2011, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

can we do msc nursing in distance
16th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

lam sp.anji reddy studying bsc nursing can i do mbbs after this? answer me to [email protected]
20th September 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,im doing bsc nursing nw.and is there any chance 4 me get to mbbs as latry entry after nursing .herd that no latry entry for mbbs in india bt there are chances in uk.is that true?if yes which university?
29th September 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

we can do MD After bsc in biology.its 4 year course .so bsc nursing students can apply for that..
29th September 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

we can do MD After bsc in biology.its 4 year course .so bsc nursing students can apply for that..
3rd October 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

after bsc nursing how much years will b left of mbbs?i mean in wich year of mbbs v will get admission?please ans meee?
6th October 2011, 06:20 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

In India there are various entrance examination are for MBBS, So if you are interested to get admission in MBBS course, then please appear for these given entrance examination -

AIIMS
AIPMT
AIMS
COMEDK PGET
JIPMER
PMET
UPCAT

So, all these are the entrance examination, to get admission into MBBS Course.
So, please prepare for these entrance examination, if you are interested to get admission in MBBS.
5th March 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about ISR Degree , which can be do by aims college from delhi . Plz tell me , coz i have listen dat it is 2 year course and it last six month enterance will done in london . tell me plz the answer of this que. at my ID - [email protected]
plz tell me the answer.
2nd April 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantage of doing post.bsc nursing ?
13th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Radhakrishna143

Respected Sir,
Yes,
ofcourse you can do MBBS.

For that you have to give the entrance exams of MBBS of your state. But there is no direct link between the BSc Nursing and MBBS. That means there is no advantage for the BSc Nursing students for taking admission in MBBS.

You have to show your 10+2 result to sit in the entrance exams. There will be no value of your BSc nursing certificate at that time.

But you are eligible to sit in the exam. The entrance exams for MBBS are very tough. It can take more than 1 or 2 years for someone to crack those exams.

So you will really have to work hard for that. Try to crack those in the 1st attempt. If you read with good determination, no one can stop you in cracking those exams.

Best of luck..............
11th October 2012, 05:54 PM
manas.career

Yes, you can do the MBBS [medicine]. However, you shall have to qualify the entrance test that is held at All India level.The course that you are doing shall not make you entitled for any reservation or preference.the qualification that shall be counted will be the Intermediate only.
You should also not be age barred.

Kindly go through the prospectus of the Medical colleges on the internet and find out the criteria for the age .it shall be helpful.
1st November 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to take some new courese that has high opportunity,,other than msc nursing,,,so what can i do,,now iam a 4th yr bsc nursing student,,,i want to do a course that is somethg different,,,so plz reply to my
10th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

kindly reply me right now respected sir can we do mbbs after b.sc nursing?what is the fee structure
28th December 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

aftr bsc nursg cmpltd,.if i wnt to join mbbs den shud i hv stdy ful 7yr of dat cours or wt..ya bsc nursg link yr wil be reduce or wt..?
1st March 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hi. can i join md or mbbs after the completion of bsc mlt
12th May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do mha after bsc nsg...is it have entrance xam
23rd March 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have completed proficiency certificate level of nursing from nepal.Can i join for mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?