10th February 2017, 11:12 PM
chithhu

Syllabus of ICICI bank PO exam? When the application form will be out for it?

Hello sir, I want to get PO job in ICICI bank. Provide me syllabus of it's entrance exam? When the application form be out for it?

12th February 2017, 10:22 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of ICICI bank PO exam? When the application form will be out for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithhu View Post
Hello sir, I want to get PO job in ICICI bank. Provide me syllabus of it's entrance exam? When the application form be out for it?
ICICI Bank PO Syllabus contains following topics:
  • English
  • Verbal
  • Non-Verbal
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Computer Awareness

Application Forms of ICICI Bank PO Exam has already released in year 2016.

Last date to apply for this exam was 31st December 2016.

However, ICICI Bank PO Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24, 25 and 26 Feb 2017.
15th February 2017, 07:26 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of ICICI bank PO exam? When the application form will be out for it?

Below is the selection process for the position of PO in ICICI Banks.
-Online Aptitude Test
-Online Psychometric Test
-Case Based Group Discussion
-Personal Interview

Majority of the questions for Online Test will be from Aptitude areas and few questions might be from Reasoning.

It would be better if you can cover the below syllabus to score more in this Exam.
-Simplifications
-Number System
-Percentages
-Profit and Loss
-Averages
-Simple and Compound Interest
-Ratios
-Problems based on Age
-Time and Work
-Time and Distance etc.

The written exam won't be too tough like other PO Exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO.

Most of the questions asked would be of basic level. One can score good marks easily in this Exam.

After you have done with this, you need to attempt a Online Psychometric test where in you will be tested regarding your attitude and behavior. This test you can take from your home also.

Later on, most of the candidates would be eliminated from Group Discussion round.

You will be given a case or scenario with 2-3 pages. You need to understand it and you have to explain or share your views to resolve the issue or overcome a situation.

The final phase of selection process is Interview. Once you have done with Interview, they will release a merit let with the selected candidates.

This is the complete selection process information. Hope it would be better helpful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?