22nd October 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India?

I have done BE in mechanical from india. And then masters in aerospace. So now tell me about the procedure to join NASA?

30th October 2015, 07:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India?

You cannot join NASA directly since you have done B.E in mechanical from India. You need to go through ISRO. ISRO recruits engineers from mechanical background every year through an entrance exam conducted by itself. Hence you need to appear in the entrance exam and bag an employment opportunity in ISRO by cracking the entrance exam, interview and medical examination. Then you need to work in ISRO. After few years of good service in ISRO, you can get opportunity in NASA. However, you will not be able to do post graduation in Aerospace since you do not fulfill the basic eligibility criteria which requires you to be a graduate in Aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?